Sunday, July 3, 2011

0 Who am I to you today?

Who am I to you today?
Am I the heart breaker or the nut cracker?
I was willing to shatter my heart 
for the sake of your happiness 

I was willing to fall in love with you
To help you get over a love that was long gone

I wanted to protect your little heart
and keep it safe next to mine

I never thought that friends could be lovers
But so have I learned, that the heart has its ways

Everyone had their eyes on us, cheering
For a potential Love that was far away

Would you jump from one to the other
Only to find that nothing has changed?

I might be cuter but so is you Spirit
You have made up your mind
To be my eternal friend was our choice~

0 comments:

 

My Life Is Journey But Not Destiny Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates