Monday, April 11, 2011

0 Poem : Pave a Brand New Track

I thought that things will become easier
Cause as we grow old we become wiser
I thought that time will bring me joy
That’s the price I paid for being a boy

The boy must die for the man to be born
As he one by one removes life’s thorns
As he bleeds from the pain he signed up for
His Soul grows like he’s never seen before

As he picks the pieces from the floor
He looks for the bits he left on the shore
He seeks the Love that was never returned
And with people’s judgment, he’s not concerned

He Thanks the Lord for the blessings in disguise
For that innocent look in a new born’s eyes
For a chance to Love, to live and give back
To leave a legacy and pave a brand new track

0 comments:

 

My Life Is Journey But Not Destiny Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates