Saturday, April 16, 2011

0 Poem Taken for Granted

Do you see, there’s a mighty ghost in me

Can you tell, which is Heaven, which is Hell
You surrendered your heart like an actor in a play

Now words can’t describe what I want to say


How does it feel to be taken for granted
To be pushed around, so fooled, so blinded
To be ripped off from freedom of choice
Cause you believed they were your own true voice

She said, “I never stopped loving you”
I just thought I knew what’s best for you
I wanted to protect you from your own saboteur
And keep your heart untouched and pure

Now I loathe myself for doing this to you
I was a ‘know it all’ like some sort of guru
Would you find it in your heart to forgive my mistake?
So I’d forgive myself and ease away the heartache!

0 comments:

 

My Life Is Journey But Not Destiny Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates