Saturday, May 7, 2011

0 Poem A complete Phony

I heard you laughing as you said my name
I’m quite surprised, that’s really a shame
I thought you are what you claimed to be
A friend who says “You can count on me”

I should have known, and not pretend
That when you gossip about your friends
My turn will surely come in the end
And I’ll be the subject of your weekend

Regret won’t repair what’s been broken
Cause you can’t take back what’s been spoken
I heard your mockery with my own ears
And then you tried to deny what appears

Your tears won’t mask the truth I heard
And you’re not a victim of words unfiltered
Cause you meant every word you said about me
And now I know that you’re a complete phony

0 comments:

 

My Life Is Journey But Not Destiny Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates