Saturday, May 7, 2011

0 Poem It takes a Second to Have them Killed

I told you I’ll be back for you
And as promised I paid my dues
I said I’m not that kind of guy
Who leaves without saying goodbye

But you believed what people say
They said I was here to play
And you gave up on our prayer
You were convinced I was a player

But then I returned to see your face
I found you at another man’s place
Wishing you listened to your heart
Cause now it’s a bit too late to part

You’re almost nine months pregnant
You couldn’t face me, you were silent
Was it so hard to wait for a year
Or did the truth finally appear?

I traced my tracks with tears of shame
Of how could life be so lame
The dreams I took months to build
Took seconds for you to have them killed

0 comments:

 

My Life Is Journey But Not Destiny Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates