Saturday, May 7, 2011

0 Poem Trying to Understand

I can never understand how people think
They change their minds at the speed of a blink
One day She’s happy with who she is
And it feels like we’re living in complete bliss

It’s time she realized that she’s deeply loved
And stopped feeling pathetic and so unloved
Old mentalities need to go away
Cause insecurities have no room here to play

I have done everything in my power
To prove that I’m faithful, I’m not a coward
But the doubt is eating out all the trust
We once had, now is replaced by mistrust

Who is to blame for this comical frenzy
When the silence between us became so deadly
Sometimes illusions take control of reality
But it’s our mission to snap out of this insanity

0 comments:

 

My Life Is Journey But Not Destiny Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates