Thursday, May 19, 2011

2 Poem : The Road to Success

Nothing I see means anything to me
It’s something I learned in alchemy
Nothing I want exists in this realm
Cause to us the truth might overwhelm

Not all that I feel can be trusted
Except the journey that I’ve doubted
Yet it always seems to work that way
That after the doubt, the truth conveys

The road to success is same as to failure
Yet one has tracks more than the other
One has the footsteps of a few men and women
While the other is filled with mud and burdens

Come join the few who are paving the path
For a new generation, to take a healing bath
To shed the past and uncover the masks
Cause the answers await all those who ask

2 comments:

sHie is Me said...

yeah...
meaningful betul...
success selalu..

Hakim Mahmud said...

tq

 

My Life Is Journey But Not Destiny Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates