Thursday, February 16, 2012

0 ‎Beauty is Everywhere



I miss the person you used to be
A floating star in this galaxy
A melting point in our heart's tree
A ray of light that shines from the sea

Now look at yourself, what do you see?
A reflection of all the darkness in me
A broken Soul who believed their lies
And thought on them she can rely

But I'll watch you rise from the aches
As you slowly dust your eyelashes
I'll open my eyes to see you there
A woman whose heart is truly rare

Together we lived many lives before
Cause we both come from the same Source
For the light that shines through your pores
Shines though me and everything in this world

Now look again through your heart
Not through years of living apart
You'll find the beauty that was always there
Waiting for a chance to grow everywhere!

0 comments:

 

My Life Is Journey But Not Destiny Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates