Thursday, February 16, 2012

0 Life Poem - Talking to my Tree

I sit across from my tree
To empty that which feels heavy
To tell her that I've made it through
Through the dark and into the blue

I can feel my body radiate
Vibrating to a higher state
With that which we are made from
When we found our inner kingdom

There's never been an easier task
Like closing my eyes just to relax
To watch the thoughts which rule my world
And discard illusions that are so absurd

Yet the challenge has never been so hard
To find a reason to leave your bed
To find a purpose that was always there
Yet we keep on searching for it elsewhere

It's funny how we look for years
Spending our lives changing gears
To seek that thing which gives us love
Until we find it deep, within our Selves ~

0 comments:

 

My Life Is Journey But Not Destiny Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates