Thursday, February 16, 2012

0 Short Poems - Christmas Poems

On this very special day, I’ll extend my Love to you
I will celebrate your birth, whether I’m Muslim, Christian or Jew
Whether you believe in him or not, was never the question of the day
Cause his love has touched your heart, in every single possible way

His foot prints left a trail of hope, for those who come won’t be lost
But all truths have to go through trials, until they’re proven or tossed
So never mind who will doubt, it’s just their fear speaking out
Just let their words pass through you, whether they whisper or shout

From their mouths to your ears, surrender them to the hands of God
Cause it matters not what they say, it matter not if they applaud
Now is the time to stand up tall, and send a prayer to those in need
Cause every word has the power, to change a life, YES indeed!!

0 comments:

 

My Life Is Journey But Not Destiny Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates