Tuesday, April 10, 2012

0 The Lines of my Palm)

I look at my hand to read my fate
Maybe the lines would change my state
Maybe the curves would become straight
So we could start with a brand new slate

Maybe I don't understand
What went wrong with my inner man
It's nothing that I really planned
Cause it happened without my demand

But it matters not what others say
It matters not what they survey
Cause I'm not a part of your statistics
I only care for your love and ethics

I simply care for your thoughts of kindness
For your heart's depth and Soul's fullness
For words stronger than "Ever After"
For morning smiles and Sunday laughter

Cause what if my palms changed the lines
Will your heart and mine forever align
Or will my fate run away to you
To be with you, eternally true!


0 comments:

 

My Life Is Journey But Not Destiny Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates