Tuesday, April 10, 2012

0 The Mother I dream of having

I may not know who you truly are
or what's behind your bleeding scar
But I know that you have been my mother
For longer than I had my brothers

My Soul chose to come to you
So I'd understand my true value
To learn through her the missing pieces
When of my hand she slowly releases

She's the mother I dream of having
With a heart so brave, forever striving
With a Soul of an Angel, forgiving and loving
And to human nature always serving

My heart for love has not been starving
Cause she's been there when I needed saving
But I wish that again, I can become a child
To love her more than life defined ~


0 comments:

 

My Life Is Journey But Not Destiny Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates