Tuesday, April 10, 2012

0 With Love I Radiate

I sit here alone behind my desk
As if I’m watching a funny burlesque
I sip my coffee slow and nice
And wonder where I should throw the dice

Maybe I’m the dice that life throws
And I should follow its track of arrows
Do you really think we have Free Will
Or we come to Earth so the blanks we fill

I do have a simple understanding of life
But most have at least a theory or five
We see the world through our experience
And each has a lens of peace or vengeance

But I choose to see it as a loving place
Despite the ignorance of the human race
Despite the hate or wars we create
I’m standing tall with Love I radiate


0 comments:

 

My Life Is Journey But Not Destiny Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates