Sunday, July 1, 2012

0 Can't You See?

I spent half of my life waiting for you
And I want to live the rest of it, loving you
I am living a life with no regrets
I learned how to love, only from the best

I’ll love you now like I’ve never been hurt
A wink, a smile and I was forever alert
I wanna go home to where Love is born
So send me to heaven to remove all thorn

The walls of light surrounded my soul
Created in my mind to slow me down
Walls of bricks could be easily torn
But how to destroy the walls of light?

Let me love you for no reason at all
Cause pure Love breaks through walls
Love is blind But can’t you see
That Love is here so we could be free ~

0 comments:

 

My Life Is Journey But Not Destiny Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates