Monday, July 2, 2012

0 The River and Sea

I was born on Earth but I belong to God
I'm an Earth Angel on his serving Squad
And I'm not alone, there are many others
We come together as sisters and brothers

Cause it's time for Love to take a stand
And banish the darkness off its land
Once and for All, we will live as one
And enjoy the powers of our healing sun

We'll take a walk by the river and Sea
And watch them meet in complete harmony
Without a struggle or the need to win
They intertwine like the yang and the yin

They play without keeping score
And it's not because they are poor
But because they're rich beyond a number
Whether it winter, spring, or summer! ~

0 comments:

 

My Life Is Journey But Not Destiny Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates