Monday, July 2, 2012

0 Lost Between the Strings of a Guitar

They tell you dreams don't come true
Cause they can't dream as big as you
They tell you life is not that simple
That you can't always be so blissful

But I'll agree to disagree
Only cause I want to be
Myself, my truth, my everything
Happy to know that I own nothing

We're merely pilgrims on this road
We'll soon give back what we borrowed
Cause nothing really belongs to me
In this world that's so foamy

Then a glimpse of reality
crawls down on this insanity
And we're reminded of our Home
That disappears by the break of dawn

Cause we forgot who we truly are
Got lost between the strings of a guitar
But as we play to find our way
We make music that forever stays ~

0 comments:

 

My Life Is Journey But Not Destiny Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates