Monday, July 2, 2012

0 Let Life take it own Free Course

Another hour has been wasted
As I hold my breath, I almost fainted
I quietly sit and look at your pictures
In hopes that I'd delete the scriptures

I don't want to live according to plan
Cause plans hardly ever create a man
I want to live this moment with you
And forget that we even know the truth

We may not have a future together
But love won't turn me into a beggar
There's so much pride in my every tear
I don't really know why they even appear

But somewhere deep inside my Soul
Is a place that words can never console
It's a place connected to our Source
So I'll just let life, take it own free course

0 comments:

 

My Life Is Journey But Not Destiny Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates