Monday, July 2, 2012

0 A Beautiful Lie

You must have planned it from the start
That one day you shall rule my heart
With an iron fist or a touch of silk
Like Romans bathe in angelic milk

You must have laughed at how it worked
Cause I can see it clearly in your smirk
I'm glad you got what you've always wanted
A piece of my heart that you proudly flaunted

But how can you tell that it's been real?
When with the devil you sealed the deal
Don't you know it's all an illusion
And the truth is made of the love fusion

If you hurt one soul, you hurt yourself
And when you love yourself, you love it all
It's a beautiful lie that we all believed
Cause separation is, what the mind conceived

0 comments:

 

My Life Is Journey But Not Destiny Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates